Saturday, May 1, 2010

My bedtime read for April

So lately I've been having a hard time sleeping because my mind is going in a million different directions and an hour has passed before I realize that I need to go to sleep! I'm not a typical "read-before-bed" type of person but lately I've been reading a few articles a night in the Ensign and have found them very rewarding...WHO KNEW? (read sarcastically please). March went by in a blink and didn't even get a chance to pick up that months Ensign so I read it throughout April and realized that it was from March 2007! If anyone is looking for answers to prayers or needs a spiritual lift, then I highly recommend that issue. It really helped me to put things into perspective and to find peace with the trials I am facing right now.

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

I know the feeling of thinking too much before, while, and after sleeping. Glad to hear the Ensign helped. I can't wait for the conference issue this month :)