Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Barther's Day Daddy!

Red Robin B-day Burger

Birthday 4-wheeling with brother, Steve


Not a typo. I wasn't quite sure how to put Father's Day/birthday in one word...you can comment if you have a better one :) Depending on how you look at it, Paul either gets an extra special weekend since his birthday falls on or the day before Father's Day. Or he gets gypped since he typically only gets one special meal and cake. Either way, Reina and I just LOVE HIM OH SO MUCH! He is such an amazing husband...especially because he is so patient with me. He always wanted to be a daddy, and every weekend he tears up a little with joy at how awesome it is to be a dad. I hope he isn't embarrassed for me saying that he cries. It's the good kind, I promise. And for those of you who may have forgotten he works out of town all week and is only home for the weekends for the past year and half. We are seeing the end of this soon though, thankfully.
I wasn't quite sure what I could get him this year that he really wants or needs, and something completely different than I've done before so I came up with the following.You're my babe, and we love you!


1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

Happy Birthday Paul!! AND your sweet little girl is SO BEAUTIFUL!!