Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall Makes Me Happy

Fresh from the farm
Wreath I made
Put together this cute Halloween house
I LOVE fall! All of the changing leaves, the wind and thunderstorms, the cool, crisp air that's reminds you to add an extra layer. That is, until the rain decides it wants to stay for the next 6 months starting November 2nd. I'm happy to go on excursions looking for the perfect pumpkin to carve. I'm happy to decide what "theme" our family should be for Halloween. I'm happy to eat all the pumpkin I want...if you didn't know, I have an exceptional love for pumpkin anything. Here are this year's fall excursions:

Pumpkin picking at Bi-Zi Farms
Munching on kettle corn
The slickest and muddiest corn maze...soooo fun!



Making animal feed
Climbing the hay stack
We visited my brother's family in Coeur d'Alene....COLD but very pretty!
Superheroes: Batgirl, Supergirl, The Punisher...it was cold so we had LAYERS

Teem, Miia, Luukas, Kaija, Emily, Finn
Two girlies jumping on the "peloween"
Trick-or-Treating downtown Coeur d'Alene
Pumpkin carving in Coeur d'Alene with Grandma & Grandpa Scarborough
Paul did Angry Bird and Reina "did" Minnie Mouse







1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

looks like so much fun!! I love fall and all the holidays that come with it.