Saturday, October 18, 2014

Family Picture

We originally had our usually photos back in July during our trip to Loon Lake. My sister often takes our pictures here, but I just wasn't content with how they turned out. It wasn't the photographer, just not a good day for Reina or myself. We both had weird expressions in most of them. Here are the only "keepers":







 
My sister is nearly due with her fifth child so I chose not to ask her for a re-shoot. A friend in our ward enjoys photography and accepted the invitation.
Here are our favorites:
This one's going on the wall

Reina 5 1/2

Baelor 2 1/2




1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

I love them!! So, so good! Family pictures are stressful for me. I always want them to be perfect and to capture our family. HA! That never works out. You look beautiful!