Sunday, February 12, 2012

The First Cut

We did it! We gave our girl BANGS! This is a big deal to me because I always envisioned my daughter having long, flowing hair that descended to her mid-back so I could create many "do's" and learn how to french braid. We gave our daughter bangs for one reason...NECESSITY. I don't think I have ever met another 3-year old with such thin, uneven, unmanageable hair. Really there are just a few scraps to call it hair...a bit like Homer Simpson's few strands that you can count on one hand. Hopefully by the time she reads this post her hair will have filled in nicely. As any good mom I remind myself that she is healthy, happy and smart.
Before
After

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

Oh I love it!! She looks so mature! How cute!! Edward has a head full of hair... I will gladly trade. :)